Saturday 4 December 2010

Christmas is Coming!

The Christmas tree is up and well lit with coloured lights. It doesn't have any ornaments on it, but there are 8 strings of lights on a 5 foot tree; ornaments are not necessary for beauty! I may add ornaments at some point, but I really like it this way.

The gingerbread men have been decorated (and eaten). Hmmm...I may need more cookies! There is a cookie exchange at church on Saturday, but I have a wedding to attend that day and it's about a 3 hour drive so the two events may not be compatible (although they may be; we will have to see).

The Christmas shopping is done and the Christmas parcel has been mailed home. A lot of the stuff I bought on line and had shipped directly to my sister. There are a couple things she and Mum will pick up for me as well.

I'm ready for Christmas....with three weeks yet to wait!

1 comment:

pbfwood said...

You seem to be doing well. Definitely make more cookies, lol. Hopefully you can swing the wedding and cookie party, that would be cool. Have fun at the wedding!