Monday 5 March 2012

School

I enrolled for my next classes on Friday. I'm taking Life, Ministry, and Theology of Paul with Dr. Wong and Worship and Wisdom with Dr. Harris.

I'm looking forward to the classes and the learning. I am not looking forward to the amount of work and the deadlines! The list of assignments fills almost 2 index cards (one pre-session work, one post-session work). There's a lot of reading and writing about what I've read and answering questions and then writing papers and a discipleship plan for Worship and Wisdom to put together and then actually use to disciple someone (which is something new and sounds interesting). Tonight I'm going to figure how much needs to be done each week to keep up (except most of the reading since I don't have the books yet).

If I don't write much for a while...well, that won't be anything new, but at least now I have an excuse!

No comments: