Sunday 24 November 2013

Coming December 11th

Many years ago I met a girl named Holly. We spent a wonderful summer together as summer missionaries with Child Evangelism Fellowship (CEF), wrote a lot of letters, met up one (or two?) other summers in training for CEF, and then lived together in a lovely apartment over a hardware shop the year I was at Brock. That was the year I met Dave, her intended (and now her husband and the father of her children). This is really about Dave.

Dave has written a book: Abel's Song by D.K. Leighfield. I had the privilege of reading it a while ago (has it been a year already?) and doing some editing. It's a wonderful story and you should buy it for your children (except you, Patty, because I plan to send it to the small one for Christmas). It will be available on December 11th; if you want, you can pre-order it from West Bow Press today. I'm not going to tell you much more; you can watch the official trailer below.


No comments: