Thursday 18 December 2014

What Made Me Happy Today

This is a very, very stressful week. Work is crazy (as always) and I'm trying to get people to figure out the holiday schedule. I don't understand these people. I emailed the schedule twice and I still have them asking about our holiday hours. Just read the emails!

Speaking of emails: corporate sent out emails last week about Canada's anti-spamming laws. They emailed everyone who has every even inquired into our services. In a moment of pure irony, they even emailed people who had opted out of our services, thereby spamming them with anti-spamming information. The emails had a big, orange button to click if people wanted to keep receiving emails from us. All that was necessary to never receive an email from us was to not click the big, orange button. And I still received 3 emails from people telling me to take them off the list (and one of them was rather rude). Just don't click the big, orange button!

Back to the stress: this is also Christmas concert week. There's a rehearsal on Saturday and a rehearsal on Sunday morning and the concert Sunday evening. It seems that's too many rehearsals for some people. It also seems that there are people unable to read their email or the bulletin, which listed the rehearsal times and the concert time.

Now I'm reading comics. I would like to direct your attention here and here.

They made me smile. They may do the same for you.

Have a happy Thursday.

No comments: