Monday 24 July 2017

Monday Notes!

I feel a bit bad about not posting on time two weeks in a row (but not really bad). I'm pretty sure my memory is going as I get older.

Yesterday was a pretty normal Sunday. The sermon was good (it always is, really). We spent some time getting more books and videos catalogued, stamped or labelled, categorized, and shelved. We still have a mess of stuff to go through (anonymous donations, things that have been left in the library that don't belong there, and forgotten items), but that is next week's task. I think some of the shelves still need to be organized. I wonder if we can get the kids to do it.

The afternoon was mostly down time, and I didn't do much. This week is crazy busy at work, so I'm glad for a quiet afternoon before it started.

This is not a hymn, but I like it anyway. It's my song for tough times. Enjoy!


No comments: