Sunday 6 October 2019

A Hymn for When We Do Not Have the Words

 26In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words; 27and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.
Romans 8:26-27

1O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly;
            My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You,
            In a dry and weary land where there is no water.

      2Thus I have seen You in the sanctuary,
            To see Your power and Your glory.
      3Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
            My lips will praise You.

      4So I will bless You as long as I live;
            I will lift up my hands in Your name.
Psalm 63:1-4



No comments: