Sunday 7 September 2008

Journal Article Titles

I'm in the depths of looking for on-line journal articles for my paper on 2 Peter (I need at least 20 sources; so far I have 11). I have stumbled upon the archives for Journal of Higher Criticism and I feel the need to share some of the titles of the articles with you.

"From Lower Criticism to Higher Criticism: Joseph Priestley and the Use of Conjectural Emendation"

"Pentacostal Mutterings and Evangelical Blandishments"

"St. Ignatius: The Insidious Pragmatism of the Episkopoi of Rome and the Rise of Christianity"

"The Owen Hypothesis: An Essay Showing That it was Henry Owen Who First Formulated the So-called 'Griesbach Hypothesis'"

"Identification of the Bethany Youth in the Secret Gospel of Mark with other Figures Found in Mark and John,"

"Gunkel Versus Wellhausen: The Unfinished Task of the Religionsgeschichtliche Schule"

So...does anyone understand any of those?

No comments: