Friday 12 September 2008

Library Cards

Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to announce that today I acquired my 4th library card. Understand, that's the 4th currently valid library card, not 4th ever (I've had more than 4 at various times in the past but not 4 at once).

I know that some of you don't think there's anything great about that. The rest of you, though, understand the joy of having access to that many books!

The list:
1. Edmonton Public Library card...of course! I had that one on the 3rd day after moving here!
2. The Master's College library card....acquired early in July, and mostly useless when I'm not down there (although they will send me books if I really need them).
3. The Alberta Library (TAL) card....it allows me access to most libraries in Alberta, including the University of Alberta, which is the only place I've used it so far.
4. Taylor University College and Seminary library card....which does not accept any TAL card and requires external borrowers to pay ($15.00/6 months or $25.00/year) and is my most recently acquired card.

Life is good.

1 comment:

Katarina said...

enjoy all those wonderful books just waiting my friend!