Saturday 24 October 2009

A Most Amazing Experience...

I got home from work today, about 3:20, and discovered that....I had nothing urgent to do.

The final essay has been sent off the friends for editing, so I can ignore that for now.

The Junior Church lessons for November are written and ready to go (I need to get them to the teacher tomorrow).

I'm ready for Sunday School, since it's a "workbook week" (one week I teach the lesson, and the next week we review and do the workbook pages).

Even the mending and hemming is done.

Which is not to say that there's nothing to do: there's the neglected housework (although I did vacuum) and there are Bible studies to prepare for (I've at least started the memory work). There's always "stuff" to do. It's just that, for the first time in a while, I'm not trying to keep up and meet a deadline.

Which is good, because I think I may need to accept that I have a cold and I just want to sleep.

1 comment:

pbfwood said...

Get some sleep then. Only 2 1/2 more weeks!!!!!