Sunday 4 October 2009

Sunday School

I love my Sunday School class. I love teaching children who are old enough to think and have conversations and understand stuff. We're having a wonderful time and they're talking more and it's so much fun!

This was a teaching week (the lessons are too long for one class, so one week we teach and the next week we review and do the workbook). We're learning about the promises of God and how some are for everyone and some just for Christians and some have conditions attached. Today we learned Psalm 84:11 and we had some good conversation about why God might withhold something we view as good (it isn't really good, He has something better, we are hiding sin in our hearts). And for once we finished in time to have a proper prayer time when the kids could pray too if they wanted.

And then we had snack and talked about dead animals stories.

Did I mention how much I love my Sunday School class? They are all totally amazing kids. This is going to be a great year!

No comments: