Monday 27 June 2011

School

I am very pleased to announce that I have completed all the pre-session work, and with time to spare. The last reading statement is due on Friday, but I knew that this would be a very long week so I read a LOT over the weekend. Now I'm free until classes start, 3 weeks from today.

I am, as always, looking forward to being at school and to being a student again, even if just for a week (I know I'm a student now, but being in classes is different). It's a combination of learning all day, catching up with people I only see once a year, being surrounded by other students who understand my desire to be there, and freedom. For one week I'm a college student again with no huge adult responsibilities. It's busy, but it's so much fun.

I leave in 2 weeks and 5 day.

1 comment:

pbfwood said...

Yay on all the fun stuff that has been happening with you the past little bit. You get to be a student and a librarian. Fun times.