Saturday 22 October 2011

Almost Done

I have one major paper and one small paper to write. They're due in 10 days. Then the semester is over and I'm done until March.

I've started the major paper and fully intend to write the small one in a day (or a couple hours, depending on how things go). I'm still feeling very unmotivated to actually write. Which is probably why I went to Calgary with friends yesterday instead of working on the paper. The official reason is that there is a used Christian bookstore in Calgary that's closing down and all their books are half price. We picked up 22 books for the church library for $50. We also got a few books for ourselves. And I actually did some work on the drive down (not so much on the drive back because it was dark) and have a very detailed outline of the first 3 sections of the major paper (including notes for which source to use when). I suppose it will get done on time...somehow.

In more amusing news: I have a new cell phone and it has a voicemail-to-text feature. It doesn't always get the voicemail right though.

What my friend said: I feel touched to have such lovely ladies talking to me (or something like that).

What was transcribed: I touch a lovely lady.

No comments: