Saturday 7 December 2013

Christmas is Coming

My apartment is filled with lights. I don't have room for a Christmas tree, but I have lights and greenery up all over so it still looks like Christmas.

We had the church cookie exchange today. I have a pile of cookies, so life is good.

Next week is the Bible Study Christmas party and the centre Christmas party at work. The week after is the head office Christmas party at work.

We've started plans for the church Christmas concert. It will be December 22nd. Everything will seem like it's going all wrong as we practice, and then it will all come together somehow.

I finished Christmas shopping and wrapped presents and started to get parcels to mail (but then I ran out of packing tape so they have to wait).

Everything is getting ready to stop for the holidays: work (4 days off, 1 on, 4 off over the break), Bible studies, discipleship classes at the church, Sunday School, and junior church.

Christmas is coming.

No comments: