Wednesday 11 June 2014

What's Up

Okay, I really meant to get back to writing somewhat regularly after school was done. I still plan to. I've just been enjoying not being stressed, not having to write, not having to read specific books within a specific deadline, not having too much to do, and not feeling behind all the time.

In the past month, I've been somewhat busy at work (one day soon I'll tell you about my new responsibilities). I finished writing the Sunday School curriculum, and today I wrote the final exam. I also finished arranging Junior Church for this year. I met with the elder and started planning teacher training and next fall's Sunday School and Junior Church programs.

I've read a lot (still mostly nonfiction, but of my own choice and at my own pace). I've probably spent too much time on the computer, reading stuff and playing games. I finally cleaned the apartment (well, most of it). I bought some plants for my balcony (I choose them based on which ones were prettiest, so they're a mix of pink, purple, red, peach, white, and yellow flowers). I made some banana muffins. I might make more later today (someday I'll post my banana muffin recipe; it's one I got from a friend with slight modifications).

This summer I need to write book reviews for the women's discipleship class at the church, sew a skirt (the material has been cut out for a long time), at least start Sunday School and Junior Church lessons for this fall, and write more.

I'm starting to feel more relaxed and ready to tackle tasks.

No comments: