Saturday 3 December 2016

Christmas is Coming!

I was talking to my mum last weekend. She said "I have your Christmas parcel pretty much ready to go." I don't know how she does it. I had just started shopping the day before! I'm pretty sure I'll finish by Christmas, and even get the presents back East on time.

I do have the Christmas tree up. I don't have a colour-coordinated tree, with everything matching and elegant and stuff. That's not really my style. My tree is all coloured lights and a mix of ornaments, mostly ones that people have given me, or things that I bought because they made me smile. My favourite is a pretty, beaded angel. From the right angle, she looks headless (the wings hide her head). When I catch a glimpse of her, I am always startled by the headless angel on my tree.

I also have greenery and lights strung up along the long shelf on the wall, and a little Christmas village set up, with some lights and greenery and small Christmas trees.

I'm ready for Christmas to get here. Just in case you're not in the mood, I present my traditional Christmas video offering.



No comments: