Sunday 1 October 2017

Sunday Notes

Today in Sunday School, Pastor Mike taught about the parable of the wedding feast (Matthew 22:1-14). I'm pretty sure we were supposed to learn about how the Israelites (and especially their leaders) rejected Christ and refused to repent, and so the kingdom of God went to the others (that would be us), and maybe about evangelism. What I learned is that it's very bad manners to kill someone who invites you for dinner. I think this will be useful information.

That's pretty much all I have for you today. Work was crazy this week, and there were some very long days. I'm feeling better now, and next week will be more regular. The following week is better: Monday is Thanksgiving, Tuesday I work, and Wednesday I start vacation days. I have a week off, and I'm considering spending it doing nothing important (except the few things that I should do). I may explore parts of Edmonton that I don't know yet, and I'll probably read a lot. I also have the entire series of The Sarah Jane Adventures from the library, and I plan to watch them that week.

Enjoy a song....


No comments: