Sunday 15 October 2017

Sunday Stuff

I spent some time observing Sunday School classes today. The little guys were obsessed with cheese, so that was interesting, and rather silly. The others were a bit more normal. It looks like my teachers and their helpers are doing a good job. I'll spend some time next week with them as well, just keeping an eye on things. Then I'll go back to being a regular student in the adult class. It's a good life.

I had a few days off this week. I haven't done much of anything exciting: lunch with a friend, supper with other friends, a bit of shopping (books and shoes), and some relaxing (watching movies and reading). It's been nice, and I'm feeling pretty unstressed now. I have a couple more days before I go back to work. I'm hoping I can hold the unstressed feeling even when life gets crazy again. It's not about what's happening, but about how I respond to the craziness of life; that's what I've been learning in the past few months.

Sleep is still hit-and-miss. I have more good nights than bad nights, so that's nice. I usually fall asleep fairly quickly; it's just staying asleep that's a challenge.

Overall, life is good.



No comments: