Sunday 12 November 2017

Sunday Stuff

I don't have a lot to say today, mostly because I'm tired and have a bit of a headache. I didn't sleep well last night, so today was a bit tough. It was a good day, though. We had a sandwich lunch at the church after the service. As always, there was an incredible array of sandwiches to choose from, and an incredible array of breads/buns used. As a single person, my responsibility is to bring a tray of veggies or fruit, which is the easiest thing. I generally eat with the young people, and it's a lot of laughter and fun; I love spending time with them.

We had a baptism service after the lunch, and 5 people were baptized. It's always a good thing, hearing how God has worked in people's lives. One of my former Sunday School students was among the newly baptized this time, which always makes me feel like there's one more child safely in the fold. Of course, every year there are more for me to watch over.

I know I'm not supposed to play Christmas music until December or something, but I'm going to post another Christmas song anyway. Enjoy!


No comments: