Thursday 19 December 2019

Sermon Notes

I have been blessed with excellent pastors, and I really enjoy their preaching (even when it hits very close to home and even when it hurts). Over the past few months, there have been a few things that have really stood out in a "that's good and I need to think about that" way. I write these down separately, and now I'm sharing them with you:

Taking yourself out of fellowship is like being at sea with your sail down and waiting for the wind to fill your sail.

God may deliver us from within the trial long before He delivers us from the trial.

There are no inspired writers, just inspired writings.

Everyone is a theologian; the question is, are you a good theologian?

The Spirit bears His fruit in His people, of a lack of the fruit of the Spirit indicates a lack of the Spirit.

No comments: