Thursday 6 March 2008

Forwarded emails

I have 3 issues with forwarded emails:

1. The emails that say "this really works!!!" and tells me to forward it to however many people and my wish will come true or whatever. My point is, how does the person sending it already know that it works? Hm? Or am I on your second list of people to send it to?

2. My brother forwards it to everyone on his list including me. My other brother gets the email as well and forwards it to everyone on his list including me....it can go on for a while.

3. I will not be guilted into sending anything forward or back. If you don't know if we're friends, why am I in your contact list anyway? And trust me, Jesus already knows that I love Him, and I don't have to forward anything to anyone to prove it.

1 comment:

pbfwood said...

You are so right on this one. Hence why I don't forward stuff very often unless it's really good. Then i'm just forwarding it because it's really good.