Thursday 20 March 2008

When?

I want everything to happen in my time (read: right now!). I do not like waiting for God's time, except in those rare cases that His time and my time match. I know that everytime I'm patient and wait it out, His time always works better than my time.

When I was 17, I wanted to go to Bible college. I applied, I was accepted, and for whatever reason, I didn't get to go. Twice when I was in my 20's I applied, I was accepted, and for whatever reason, I didn't get to go. I was not happy about it any of those times.

I started my first class at The Master's College this week. I am finally attending (in a manner of speaking) Bible college. I have waited 16 years, and I am admitting....I am more ready now than I was then. As always, His time was better than my time.

2 comments:

pbfwood said...

I agree it is better to wait until God says it's the right time but I so don't want to wait anymore, I want my answer now, i've already waited 5 months.

Bum Atom said...

my time and god s time match lots of the time, I almost always feel like Im able to help others,