Friday 9 May 2008

The First Week

I've been in my new position for a week, and I am loving it! It's nice to wake up in the morning and not start off wondering what will happen at work and who will need me and if I'm ready for everything.... Now I wake up happy, ready to deal with whatever comes my way, and relaxed.
All the stress of the old position is gone. I do my job, I do it well, and I leave it behind when I go home. I like the people I work with (for the record, I liked the people I was working with as well), and we have fun together.
Yes, it's still work. There are still things that I enjoy more. Overall, though, this is really looking like a good move for me.
I enjoy going to work again.

1 comment:

pbfwood said...

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your new job. Even better you think it was a good move.