Friday 27 November 2009

Baking with a Princess

A certain princess from my Sunday School class is here helping me bake. We made rice crispie squares and cookies for Sunday School and sugar cookies for the other little monkeys to help me decorate and muffins because I had extra bananas.....

And now the princess is watching me write about her, much to her joy. She wants me to tell you that she's "all that" and has a great sense of humor and is pretty, dazzling and is overall the best girl ever. She's a bit conceited today!

She is a good help in the kitchen (and only made a couple messes). She likes to touch egg yolks for some unknown reason and was very happy using the egg beater.

We also watched Gideon: Tuba Warrior (from VeggieTales) and Shrek 2. And we ate pizza and popcorn (actually, she ate popcorn). It's been quite the evening!

No comments: