Friday 4 December 2009

Finally

As you may know, I moved into my apartment about 17 months ago. I love my apartment. It's warm and cozy (especially on a snowy day like today) and quiet and just the right size.

Those of you who have been here know that there has only been one little problem with the apartment, and it's been wrong since the day I moved in: there was no light in the fridge. When I first moved in I was too busy getting settled to worry about the missing light, and then I was just used to it not being there. But.....other people kept commenting on it and telling me that I should replace it.

Today I gave into peer pressure. I was getting groceries and passed the lightbulbs and remembered the fridge. And now there's a light in my fridge and I can see the food.

It really hasn't changed my life.

No comments: