Sunday 3 June 2012

What I'm Thankful for Today


  1. My Sunday School class. They're usually bright, funny, and great to be around (and I say this after kicking one of them out today...but the rest were angels after that)!
  2. My home. It's small, but it fits me nicely. It's warm, comfortable, and full of books.
  3. The 7 boxes of books that have been donated to the church library over the past 2 Sundays.
  4. The 2 new bookcases that we have in the church library! They're on wheels, so we can move them out of the way if we need to when the library is closed.
  5. The weather has been wonderful lately.
  6. Being surrounded by books.
  7. Friends
  8. Family (I can see nicely framed pictures of my sister's babies from where I'm sitting).
  9. Value Village, where I found the frames for the pictures of the babies.
  10. My church family
  11. The 2 people who are interested in teaching Junior Church as well as the current teachers. It looks like I may have enough people to staff Junior Church and Sunday School in the fall and to give a couple teachers a break.
  12. Spring. Everything is green and alive and there are flowers and it's all so lovely!


No comments: