Saturday 25 August 2012

Busy, Busy

Work is busy, but only for another week or so and then the kids go back to school.

School is busy, although it's a bit lighter than other years. There's enough to keep me busy but not enough to overwhelm me.

So...since life seems to be manageable starting in September, I've gone and added to it! Because a break would be a bad thing, right?

This year I'm writing my own Sunday School material. It's based on my Worship and Wisdom class so it's not entirely original. Still, it will take some work to turn 5 days of school into 30 lessons. I'm contemplating making worksheets to take home. The advantage is that they will have something to bring home and remember what I taught. The disadvantage is that it means more work for me!

I also made the mistake of admitting to the elder that I have time to read now since I don't have any reading for school. He asked me to write a book review for one of the books I recently read and then handed me another book to read and review again.

The problem is that I most enjoy the Sunday School and book review work, which means that the only stuff I could give up is the stuff I most want to keep!

On the plus side, I can share some of the book review material here and save me the trouble of thinking up original stuff every week.

1 comment:

Patty said...

You know you love being busy though!! Have fun.