Sunday 7 October 2012

Right Now

Right now I'm sitting in my apartment typing this while 2 of my girls are watching VeggieTales, Robin Good and His Not-So-Merry Men. Best lines: "never trust a rubber hippo" and "your face looks as long as a boring sermon." I like this version of Robin Hood because Robin Good fund raises from the rich to give to the poor and is very opposed to stealing. As much as I like the Robin Hood movies, I don't think he's a good role model.

The girls are actually over for the last of my discipleship classes. I've been teaching them about wisdom. Today they came over after church and we ordered pizza and now we're eating and watching the movie before we get to our session. Soon, though, the movie will end and I'll have one more chance to get some wisdom into their heads.

No comments: