Sunday 21 October 2012

Sunday Notes

My boys from last week survived sitting in the adult classes this week. They had to take notes as well, which concerned one of them; he just didn't know how to take notes. What should he write? How do you take notes in Sunday School? (His mom told me all this later). He was advised to write down the passages that were mentioned and what was said about them. He was in the marriage class, so he learned to have a godly marriage! The other boy was in the Joshua class, which his dad was teaching this week. He had to behave! Anyway, they both took great notes and I told them that they could come back to class next week.

This afternoon I took a nap and then finished the rough draft of my essay. It's due in six days and then I will be done another class.

No comments: