Sunday 28 October 2012

Stuff

I know, I know. But I'm done the final paper, so I should find time to write again.

Work has been crazy, but I have hired another teacher and he starts training tomorrow. I still need one more, but this one at least can do math. I think I'll train him in reading and writing as well so I have a useful teacher. He can also do high school math and science, which I desperately needed. I have sent email to a couple other potential teachers, although I'm pretty sure one thinks we don't pay enough. The other was applying to other, full time jobs; if he gets one of those, he definitely won't work for me. Still, one is good.

My Sunday School class were all angelic today. I figure I have a week or two of good behaviour before the fear of serious discipline wears off!

Life will continue to be busy, but I will try to find time to write. I want to write. It just takes a lot of energy that I don't always have right now.

No comments: