1. They don't eat their enemies anymore. Cannibalism has been banned for many, many years.
2. It's beautiful. Seriously: anyone who has seen The Hobbit or The Lord of the Rings knows that.
3. I'm pretty sure the Shire is somewhere in New Zealand. After watching The Hobbit, I've decided that I want to live in the Shire.
4. Sheep. They're remarkable stupid and not as cute and fluffy as they should be, but I still like sheep, especially after reading A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23.
5. Blogger's spell check can't handle Zealand. It wants it to say "zeal and," "zeal-and," or "Dreamland." I like the third choice. It makes New Zealand sound magical.