Sunday 17 September 2017

Sunday Notes

Sunday School started. Last Sunday we had 55 students enrolled. With the last minute enrollments this week, we now have 67 students, ranging from preschool - grade 6. It's a lot of students. I taught the grade 2/3 class; it was fun. I'm looking forward to sitting in the adult class next week, though; I've been teaching for 8 years and have been really looking forward to this break. There will be weeks when I'll be observing the other classes, but for now I'm going to let them get settled and enjoy the adult class.

By the end of Sunday School time, I was exhausted. The service was good, but in all honesty, I didn't focus all that well. I was developing a headache, I still had a dozen things running through my head about Sunday School, and I was tired. I'm hoping that next week I will be more relaxed and able to be part of the worship.

Bible Study starts tonight. Women's study starts on Wednesday. Then everything will be started and routine can start and life will be busy but organized. Right?

I'm so tired right now. Here's a song for you. I didn't check to see if I'd posted it recently. It's a good song anyway.


No comments: