Monday 25 December 2017

Merry Christmas

Yesterday I spent the afternoon and evening with friends from church. They let me be part of their families, and we just had a nice time together, and while the crazy ones went caroling in the very cold, I stayed in to watch the little ones. I read them stories, and when the baby woke up, I got to hold him and tell him how adorable and wonderful he is. It was a good day.

Later today I will join other friends for Christmas dinner and a long afternoon and evening of fun and togetherness. It will be a good day.

What I am remembering right now:
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not, cannot, will not overcome it.

Merry Christmas, my friends.


No comments: