Friday 29 March 2019

What I'm Reading

I just finished Heaven by Randy Alcorn. I mostly enjoyed it, although I found that he repeated himself a lot a points.

I also recently finished 7 Men and the Secret of their Greatness by Eric Metaxas. I liked it a lot; it's basically short biographies and their willingness to sacrifice for something greater than themselves.

Currently, I'm reading Amazing Grace by Eric Metaxas. It's about William Wilberforce, one of my heroes. It's going slowly, though, because I keep getting distracted.

I'm starting Housewife Theologian by Aimee Byrd. I like her writing; she writes for women without being all girly.

I'm also on a Stuart McLean kick; I'm loving the Vinyl Cafe. I'm also reading some Noel Streatfeild; I really loved a couple of her books as a child (Ballet Shoes and White Shoes), and I'm enjoying relaxing with her books.

I'm also reading some of the Trailblazers books that I plan to put in the church library for the kids. It's an excuse to read some simple biographies.

No comments: