Thursday 17 April 2008

Counting down....

2 hours and 45 minutes today.
6-8 hours tomorrow (depending on how quickly I can finish everything).
4 hours on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
Total: 22-24 hours and 45 minutes.
Not that I'm counting down or anything.
I'm almost done. I should already be done. I was supposed to be done last week. But the head honcho boss asked if I would stay for an extra week, and then for 3 more days (which I'm doing as half days). But it's almost over and then I have a week off. If you're looking for me, I'll be asleep or studying.
And after that? A new position at a different centre with normal hours (10-6 and no overtime (I hope)) and only 4 days a week. Time to keep up with schoolwork. Time to relax. Time to do all the things (or at least some of the things) that I want to be doing and should be doing.
By this time next week I'll be done. The end is in sight.

3 comments:

pbfwood said...

Making me wait to read it here that you are changing jobs? What will you be doing now at a new center? You so aren't counting down or anything.

Dorothy said...

I realized that I hadn't told you, so I thought this would work! I'll be director of education and also I'll be training all new staff. Less work, less stress, and less of the stuff I don't like.

pbfwood said...

Sounds like it will work out well for you then. Less stress is always a good thing.