Wednesday 22 April 2009

Random Thoughts

I'm listening to the Aaron Lines CD "Waitin' on the Wonderful" on the computer, but Windows Media Player insists that I'm listening to "Live Out Loud." I'm not sure why.

Real estate agents who advertise on bus benches need to think about their ads a bit more. All too often they have a picture of the agent placed in the exact right place so that the bolt that holds the bench back to the supports goes right through the guy's forehead. I'm not sure I want to buy a house from a guy who looks like he's been shot.

Yesterday it was spring (almost summer). Today they called for snow flurries. I love spring in Alberta. It's like being back home.

Speaking of spring, here's my newest sign of spring: the drive-by evangelism of the Jehovah's Witnesses has started up again. I hadn't seen them since last fall but yesterday I was sitting at the bus stop and a car drove past and then stopped and out jumped the JW lady to offer me some reading material.

1 comment:

pbfwood said...

Drive by evangelism eh? That's too funny