Monday 21 December 2009

School Update

Last year, at the end of my winter class, I ended up with a final mark posted on my transcript long before I received marks for the individual assignments. This year, I have no final marks for my summer classes, but there are finally marks for all of the individual assignments. Go figure.

And, thanks to my amazing mathematical abilities, I can determine that I passed both classes (well, a glance at the marks assures me that I passed since I didn't fail any assignments; the math was to determine that I received A's in both classes (and yes I'm bragging a bit, but what else is a blog for?)).

I have now earned 10 credits (every class I've taken has been worth 2 credits) which means I have 24.641024641024...% of my program completed. I'm currently working on 4 more credits, so by the end of March I will have 35.897435897435...% of my program completed (I need 39 credits, which makes for long, repeating decimals).

And I'm enjoying my classes. Most of what I'm doing right now is reading, but it's interesting reading. I'm hoping to get a lot done over Christmas break so I can get going on the longer assignments in the new year.

No comments: