Saturday 19 February 2011

In Thunder Bay

When I got here, small nephew Timothy was so exited, he pretended to faint. He said that I am a good surprise, even better than the french fries that he wanted as his surprise!

My niece Keona is helping me learn Greek. We are using the flashcards and I say the Greek word and what it means and she says yes or no. She also tries to do actions for the words to give me hints. And Keona is learning to write the Greek alphabet! She's very smart.

We went shopping and Keona helped pick out the candy for Junior Church next week. Later she showed me how to use her DS. I sleep in her room and she slept with Timothy last night.

Alex is getting too big. Even Zach, who has always been short for his age, is getting too big. They need to stop growing!

No comments: