Friday 11 February 2011

Nothing

I know, it's been over a month.

I have no words. I'm tired. Work is overwhelming as I'm trying to learn new computer systems and new ways of doing things and dealing with added (and really unneeded) pressure from the boss. Does he not realize that we're coping with enough and this added pressure could wait a couple months until all the new stuff is organized and unerstood?

For school, I'm up to Greek verbs and suddenly I have no clue what I'm doing. For 3 weeks I've been translating with little help (because they gave me the verbs and kept the sentences simple) and now I start at it blankly. I'm tired of Greek too and not looking forward to the next 5 weeks or so of trying to understand verbs and finish the class.

So I have nothing. I have thoughts, but not the energy to write them down.

I'll try to find something to fill up the space until I can write again.

2 comments:

pbfwood said...

I know a good thought you are having and i'm very excited about it. It better be a good thought at least.

Dorothy said...

Okay, that's a good thought!