Sunday 7 August 2011

Sunday Notes

I had one of my boys teaching Junior Church today. He's going into grade 12 and has been helping in the class for a couple years; not long ago he asked if he could start teaching. Today he taught about the plagues. He seemed a bit nervous as he taught, and of course there are some rough spots to smooth out (it was his first time teaching), but I think he will become a great teacher. I'm glad, not only because he's going to be a good teacher, but also because as I acquire new helpers I always hope to one day train them as teachers. This is one of the few successes; most of the rest have either left for college or told me that they don't want to teach.

Okay, this isn't the song I wanted to post, but I cannot remember the title! Instead, you get this one, which is also great!

No comments: