Sunday 12 February 2012

Stuff

I really, really planned to write more but life gets in the way. I spoke with tech support at work 4 days this past week, and the only reason it wasn't more was that I was off Friday and no one has time to deal with tech support on a Saturday. The first guy was very condescending and explained things so carefully that I usually ended up a step ahead. In the end, he couldn't fix things so I was bumped up to level 3 tech support. This guy is much nicer but may be tired of talking to me! Anyway, it's made for very long days and I've been getting home too tired to think.

There are things to write about. I want to tell you about the missionary biographies I've read and do a review of The World-Tilting Gospel (although I'm still not quite done it, partly because I've been too tired to focus and partly because, as a friend of mine said, it's a good book and we don't want it to end). There are thoughts from Bible Study to expand upon, and new ones from today's sermon. There are little things and big things that I've thought about and spoken with people about....maybe next week will be better and I'll write more.

For today, I give you a line from the small elf who sits with me Sunday mornings. Today's sermon was from Mark 10, about divorce. This is what she got from it: "When a man marries a woman they become 1 flesh instead of being 2 fleshes."

Have a lovely week!

No comments: