Tuesday 7 February 2012

It is with great joy...

...that I announce the birth of nephew #7. Ever Wayne Gerald Gillings-Wassenaar was born early this morning and weighed in at 8lbs, 14ozs, He made his mom wait a full week (at least) before making his appearance. Rumor has it that his hair might account for some of that weight.

I now have 7 nephews and 6 nieces and I think that's going to be it. That's good. I can tell you their names, and with some thinking (and math) I can figure out their ages, and usually I can remember what month they were born, but that's it. I cannot remember most of their birthdays.

What I do remember is to love them and pray for them.

3 comments:

Katarina said...

YAY!!!!

Patty said...

Gillings apparently is one of his middle names - won't be a hyphenated last name. He is super adorable and came 11 days late. Going to wonder why he would wait until after the superbowl to arrive.

Dorothy said...

Because he's a smart baby who doesn't care about football!
And in that case, he has too many middle names!