Wednesday 25 June 2008

Just to keep life interesting...

I've decided that I don't have enough on my plate now. School and works and church stuff just aren't taking up enough of my time. Or they've just caused me to lose my mind. Anyway, next month, after I get back from school, I'm moving.

(To my family: this counts as telling you, okay? And I'm not leaving Edmonton.)

I have friends who have a little condo that they want to rent and they offered me first dibs. I like it, I like the location, and I'm ready to move.

If you're looking me, I'll be sleeping, studying, or packing. Or possibly trying to decide how to add even more stress to my life!

3 comments:

marla said...

A new space...nice...are you going to be living on your own?

pbfwood said...

how come mom found out before me? hehe

Your own place eh? The cripple better get his butt back to work so I can come and visit.

Dorothy said...

It's my very own little apartment, just big enough for me (and maybe I can fit in a guest).