Tuesday 3 June 2008

More on Learning

The thing is that learning changes people, or at least it changes me. Everything I've been learning is making me grow and stretch and change. It's not just school; in fact, it's not really school. It's Bible study and church and Sunday School and the study with the elder and how it all ties together. It's seeing God working in my life and wanting to know Him more. The thing is, nothing is properly learned until you apply it all and that's what I'm trying to do. And it means changing behaviours and thoughts and attitudes.

And it's tough stuff. Learning and growing isn't easy and sometimes it hurts. It takes time and energy and sometimes I want to give up. And sometimes I look around and I'm not sure where I fit now. It's hard.

But it's worth it. It's always worth it.

No comments: