Wednesday 11 June 2008

Time Wasters

I stopped watching tv once because it was taking up too much time (and the shows weren't really that edifying).
Unfortunately, I ended up on the computer instead.
Now I spend too much time watching tv and on the computer.

So here's the thing: if I stop doing something useless or time-wasting but don't start something worthy, I end up in the same (or a worse) position. It's just easier to do nothing.

I'm cutting back on tv again (except when The Netherlands is playing in the Euro cup; let's not be mixing up loyalty with wasting time) and turning off the computer more. I plan to spend the time studying and doing other important stuff.

Um...any ideas about what may be considered important?

1 comment:

pbfwood said...

What's more important than me? Come on now. At least you are keeping your loyalties in Euro2008.