Tuesday 19 August 2008

Looking Back

It's been a long year and there have been a lot of changes in my life. Mostly, though, I've changed a lot. I'm not the same "me" I was a year ago. I don't know how much anyone else would notice because most of the change is on the inside. I think more. I think differently. I'm less afraid and more willing to trust God.

Going forward is difficult and challenging. Sometimes I want to go back to where I was; at least it was comfortable and known. I can't do it though, and when I think about it, I really don't want to. The future is exciting and scary all at once.

Besides, I like what's happening. I'm going to school. I'm learning all the time. I have new thoughts to ponder. I'm stretching and knocking down walls that have tried to box me in.

No comments: