Friday 8 August 2008

Things That Make Me Happy

1. Babies
2. Books
3. Libraries (and especially since they have internet access and interlibrary loans)
4. Bookstores
5. Goldfish crackers
6. Internet access (2 more days)
7. Happy students
8. Air conditioned buildings that don't have the air blasting
9. Letters (the type people write, not the type you need to make words, although I like those ones too)
10. Freshly mowed grass
11. My apartment
12. Apple juice
13. Really cold milk
14. Dark chocolate
15. Flowers
16. Being a student again
17. Teaching
18. Puzzles (and finishing them)
19. Sunshine
20. Thunderstorms that break the heatwave
21. Ice cream
22. My denim skirt

Okay, that's it for now. Nothing too deep, I know; stay tuned for part 2 whenever I get to it.

2 comments:

pbfwood said...

Where am I on that list. Although I am your baby sister so I guess i'm kinda number 1 now aren't I?

Dorothy said...

In fact, you're too good for the list! This is just normal-happy and you make me super-duper-amazing-happy!