Wednesday 31 March 2010

Minor Frustrations

This is spring break week in Edmonton. It messes things up at work because some people assume that we're closed. I'd just like to point out that when we're closed, I tell people. If we close for a day, I post a sign. If we close for a week, I send home letters. If you don't hear from me, WE'RE OPEN!!!

Second issue.....If you are turning right, and you're at a crosswalk, and you've been watching for traffic from the left, please look to the right again (or even straight ahead) before you turn just in case someone has stepped into the crosswalk.
If you are one of those drivers who do check and you see a pedestrian on the sidewalk waiting to see if you are going to notice her, don't give her an impatient look for not crossing already....some of us have been almost hit twice in this situation and don't trust drivers to check anymore.

Okay, that's all. I feel better now.

1 comment:

pbfwood said...

So i'm just guessing your open this week and alot of kids missed. I hate drivers when they don't pay attention.