Friday 19 March 2010

Words

Yes, yes, I know, it's been over a month, and probably my loyal readers have abandoned me by now. I really meant to write. In fact, I've written and written and written this month -- I wrote over 3000 words today alone. The problem is, they've all been for school. The other problem is, they left me really not wanting to write any extra words.

Those two classes are over now; I handed in the last of the assignments this evening. Which does not mean that I'll write here instead; I have started 2 more classes already. Still, I'll try to be more faithful. At some point soon I'll tell you about my experiences visiting a Synagogue and a Christian Science testimony meeting for World Religions (I tried to attend Friday prayers at the Mosque as well, but there was a time issue and it didn't quite happen). But all that will be later; right now I'm glad the classes are done and there's no need to write any more words.

No comments: