Friday 19 April 2024

Almost Done

I've finished 7 weeks of home education facilitator meetings and I have about 2 more weeks to go (a bit longer since one meeting is going to be May 6th and one is unconfirmed because someone in the family has pneumonia, but for the most part there are only 2 weeks left). I tell myself that it's only about 2 months twice a year that I'm really, really busy, but that still seems like a lot when I'm in the middle of it.

Part of it is that the rest of life doesn't stop for those few months. I still have Sunday School and history class and Wednesday morning homeschool kids and all the regular stuff of life. It's usually moderately busy anyway; it just gets really, really, really busy now!

On the plus side, I have summers off (except for a bit of tutoring to keep me from getting bored). Of course, I have a list of projects for summer, but I'm ignoring it for now!

Just a couple more weeks and life will slow down again.

No comments: