Saturday 9 February 2008

cold

I'm cold. It's cold outside: very, very, very cold. According to the Weather Network it is -28, it feels like -40, and there is a wind chill warning. Plus, I'm at work and it's chilly in here and my fingers are cold. Plus my 10:00 appointment didn't show up (maybe because of the cold) and my 11:00 cancelled (they called in sick).
So I'm here waiting for my 1:00 appointment. Now I'm cold and annoyed at people who don't show up for appointments. Well, except the one who called in sick; I'm not annoyed when people call. And I wonder what happened to basic manners? When you can't make an appointment, is it not customary to call? It happens a lot around here: people forget, or something more important comes up, or they change their minds, and they don't bother to call. It's very annoying. Especially when I'm cold.

1 comment:

pbfwood said...

Come here then already, it's not that cold here. Mind you today is the last of the warmer days. It is suppose to warm up some by the end of the week so hurry!!!!!